The Connected Parenting
"Your supportive group coaching community."
It takes a Village... Welcome to yours.
A Place for Parents to Practice, Connect, Support and Grow!
Do you ever feel like your kid is the only one misbehaving?
Have you ever been stuck, of what to say to your child, to fully connect with them?
Are there nagging issues that continue to surface and you are struggling to solve them?
Have you ever wondered if you are Mirroring Authentically?
The Village is a unique experience, facilitated by the Connected Parenting Team, which is designed for you to build the neuropathways to authentically Mirror and fully connect with your loved ones.
Join Us Now
This is the most affordable way to get the personal support you need from Connected Parenting...
- Individual coaching and counseling costs around $200 per session
- 4 sessions a month = $800
- The Village is yours for a fraction of that cost
- You get weekly coaching support in a warm community for less than $20 a week!
- We often spend way more than that on dance, or art or sports
- This is a valuable investment in your family that will last a lifetime.
Here is what people are saying...
Manal - Mom of 2 teens
"The weekly Parenting Playground call has been the rock I needed to lean on for advice, how-to, and practice for mirroring, connecting and self-parenting too! Knowing that the call was going to happen on Fridays made me feel accountable and that more able to follow through on trying to be neutral when my teens present me with their challenge-mom-to-lose-it gift of the day.
Seriously though, they do make life both fun and difficult due to screentime and homework and the defiant/sassy behaviours. Natalie and Zoe make it so comfortable and acceptable to share the failures and role-play the connecting/mirroring for next time. Also hearing other parents share their struggles as well as their wins gives me hope and energy to keep at it! Thanks Natalie and Zoe, please keep doing what you're doing, it works!"
Parents always say: “Can you just come live with us?”... this is the next best thing!
What to expect from The Village:
1) Coaching + Support
- expert suggestions and ideas directly from a Connected Parent Practitioner
- a supportive group who know parenting can be difficult
- a safe space where you can share the issues affecting you everyday
- a place where you can find solutions to challenges specific to you and your family
- a community where you can be open and speak of the often unspoken stresses of parenting
- a village of people who really get the difficulties of ‘gladiator’ kids
- get proven and insightful strategies that truly work with “gladiators”
2) Community + Resources
- a library of videos of Jennifer showing you exactly what to say and do with your child in certain situations
- a community who is understanding of the challenges a ‘gladiator’ kid presents
- a humble and welcoming place where you will never be judged or shamed; we’re all in this together
- parents from around the world that you can lean on and learn from
- A private FB group with other like-minded parents who share wins, challenges and ask questions
3) Consistency + Accountability
- rewiring the brain and nervous system takes some practice!
- this is the place where you can work on these new skills weekly
- a safe, caring community where you can get in the front seat (if you wish) and rewire your automatic reactions into thoughtful responses
- earn how to best support your kids on a regular, consistent basis so you can see results
- a community who shares what they are working on each week, so that we can keep each other inspired, motivated and supported
You are not alone -
together we got this.
The Village has the professional support that you need!
Hosted over zoom, this is an exclusive chance to practice the Connected Parenting CALM technique with the support of a Connected Parenting team member.
In these weekly sessions, you have the option to challenge yourself by participating in active role-playing with other Connected Parents. Or you can participate at your pace.
This is a safe place where you can get the support you need with the issues that are effecting you everyday.
It’s easy to listen and read about all the ways the CALM technique will help build a strong connection with your child, but it can be more challenging than you think.
This is your chance to practice, and master the CALM technique and Mirroring!
These sessions are designed to help you build neuropathways to ensure you can use the CALM Technique with ease.